Thursday, April 14, 2005

Dastardly !

It behooves me, in the spirit of fairness, to provide links to some of the more nefarious members of society who also keep on-line journals.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Dr. Doom, nemesis of the Fantastic Four and monarch of Latveria, maintains an on-line presence, as do two of Spider-Man's nemeses - Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Venom and Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Green Goblin.

I believe that the logging of activities by these individuals will only make it easier for good-hearted people to maintain a state of vigilance against their vile and malicious schemes.

I also suspect that Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Magneto is once again up to something. I'll be watching closely in the coming months for any sign of what it may be...

Until next time, yours sincerely,
Dr. Henry McCoy

4 Comments:

Blogger Jason aka Dark Magician 25 said...

Wow its a Marvel invasion. It seems everyday I log on to blogspot to update my account more and more Marvel heros seem to have accounts on here. Who is next, Wolverine, Strong Guy, Mr Fantastic, DareDevil??? It leaves me wondering.

By the way Dr. McCoy i love those icons how did you make them??

4:09 PM  
Blogger Batman said...

Yes Dr McCoy how DID you make them?
I do not care for the white, harder to lurk in, um, unless your a polar bear I suppose. Any way just swung by to say "Greetings" and then let off a smoke bomb to disguise my exit.
See you around Dr.
Shhhhhoooosssshhhhhhh (is that enough h's)
'The' Batman

4:48 PM  
Blogger Beast said...

Howdy, Dark Knight !

Good Morning, Dark Magician !

The smilies can be found at ComiXfan Forums, which is also a fascintaing site regarding news in upcoming Comics.

Excelsior !
Dr. Henry P. McCoy

9:21 PM  
Blogger Dream said...

Dad is NOT up to something. I always know.

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home