Thursday, April 14, 2005

ICEMAN !!!!!

ROBERT DRAKE !

It was funny the first seven times you iced over the Institute's bathrooms, but since then the humor has worn off.

I understand that every school year brings in a new class, full of young students who've never experienced your unique brand of comedy, but I can safely say that those of us who've been in residence at Xavier's since the beginning (and I know that you're fully aware of who we are) are DARNED SICK AND TIRED OF IT !

Try it again and I will assist Cyclops in using your V.I.P. DVD collection for target practice.

~ Henry McCoy

3 Comments:

Blogger Jason aka Dark Magician 25 said...

Wow Beast that is a bit harsh. As i understand it no matter what incarnation that marvel has brought the adventures of the X-men is that Iceman has always been a flirtatious show off who is only way of entertaining himself by doing things other feel are immature for his age.

And dont let Cyclops trash those VIP Dvds i say parade them around when Iceman might potentially have a girl over. I say embarasment is far more memeorable and embarassing than loss of property...but thats just me.

1:26 AM  
Blogger Beast said...

You're right, I may have been a littel over=zealous.

Bobby has been a friend for a long time. I simply wish that he would get a new joke. It's incredibly... inconvenient... to regularly find the bathroom coated ina thick layer of ice.

Regarding the DVD's - I considered replacing them with copies of Masterpiece Theatre, but I'm afraid the joke would be lost on him ..

-Dr. Henry McCoy

1:48 AM  
Blogger Jason aka Dark Magician 25 said...

Wow Masterpeice Theatre. I considered myself a well cultured gentleman for my area but i didnt even know they had that on DVD. Though your right Iceman would never get the joke. Actually he would probably freak and freeze the entire floor to make sure no one would move until his VIP DVDs were found.

And about the bathrooms cant you just get someone like boom boom or Magma to defrost bobby's jokes. Or you could just let Nightcralwer loose in his room to fill it up with smoke everytime he leaves. Im sure he wouldnt appreciate that to much.

2:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home