Wednesday, April 20, 2005

My whereabouts this past weekend

Saludos, friends !

In opening, I must apologize for the lack of updates to this missive over the past few days. I’m sure that you’ll all forgive me once I explain that The X-Men (myself included) have been in the Savage Land, battling against Brainchild and the Mutates - So much for my relaxing weekend. Brainchild has always, for want of a better term, *Creeped Me Out*. I'm glad that Ka-Zar, Shanna and the United Tribes were able to take them off our hands and into "custody". I personally did not appreciate running into Lupa again.

While such activities are undoubtedly necessary, and a responsibility of power, the labors of The X-Men do often prove inconvenient when one is undertaking scientific research. I often wish that there were two of me - but I'm then promptly reminded of a particularly unpleasant experience when such proved to be true. Clones, Evil Twins and Inter-dimensional Doppelgangers are a royal pain.

Speaking of such, I'll take this opportunity to welcome an Ex-X-Man to the on-line world. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Madelyne Pryor, ex-wife of the X-Men's own fearless leader, Cyclops, and member during the team's Australian tenure, appears to be taking a leaf out of Mark Twain's book - Rumors of her death appear to be Greatly Exaggerated. Welcome, Maddie, and I hope there are no hard feelings !

Has anybody been watching the new series of Doctor Who? (I swear, the Institute's communications array can pick up anything !) I'm thoroughly enjoying it. The cliffhanger ending to Episode 4 has me on tenterhooks !

In important World News, Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Doctor Doom is claiming paternity for the impending child of Brittney Spears. I'm sure that this announcement will have an incredibly huge impact on the political situation in Eastern Europe.

Research calls - as does Will & Grace. I must admit that I'm a fan. The ensemble cast are brilliant !

Regards,
Dr. Henry McCoy

7 Comments:

Blogger The Flash said...

As I said in my blog...ONE UGLY BABY.

7:48 AM  
Blogger Frank said...

Aquaman here, Doctor Doom makes many claims, he once told me that he evented margerine long before butter was invented. Which I now know to be a lie.

he told me when we partying at the clubs, that he was carrying an Airborn strain of Loopis. After He blew the white powder on me I found out after I went to My Doctor, that It was a really Pixie Stix and Kool Aid mixed together.

so theres no telling what Crap he's saying. Personally I think He is just insecure about himself.

But I can't blame him really. Long time ago I once made the claim that Ann B Davis from the Brady Bunch was having my love child. And thats only because I wanted to be on the Show. I was really trying to get to Mrs. Brady. Meeeeeooowwww!!!!!

3:23 AM  
Blogger Madelyne Pryor said...

No hard feelings at all -- at least not towards you. And I appreciate you not getting preachy with me in my weblog like some people.

::cough::batman::cough::

Excuse me. :)

10:42 PM  
Blogger Batman said...

I heard that Mz Pryor.

11:00 PM  
Blogger Tony Stark said...

Hank,

When are you coming out to Prague man, they got everything here!!! I know you don't indulge but come on man! Let your fur down, they like that here! Just get Thor to teleport you here, he owes me a solid.

1:48 PM  
Blogger Dream said...

Yep, Dr Who's class. Christopher Eccleston - swoooon.
That's quite enough letting my emotions show for one day.

1:53 PM  
Blogger shea48kelley said...

damn good blog, check out mine http://juicyfruiter.blogspot.com, comments always welcome!

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home