Monday, November 14, 2005

M-Day

In light of recent events I thought a trip down memory lane was in order...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


And now a poem by an obscure Australian poet:

How I miss those simpler times,
and all the fun we shared.
For no matter what pranks we played,
we knew each other cared.

What I wouldn't give right now,
to somehow regain,
the innocence of those times,
instead of this current pain.

The loss of friends is hard to bare;
they forever haunt your heart.
You try your best to stay strong,
even as you fall apart.

Life must, of course, move along its path,
yet change is sometimes fast.
All you can really do to cope,
is pray your friendships last.

Whether by distance, deed or death,
you find your friends do wane,
take heart and have faith that you’ll,
see them once again.



Bobby,
I have valued your friendship over the years more than you know.
Thank you for the laughs. I hope we have many still to share.
At least you have your accountancy to fall back on, right? =)

Your friend always,
Hank

6 Comments:

Blogger Vegeta said...

There's a lot of things we'll miss about About Iceman. Him freezing toilets or his other practal jokes are probably not one of them.

12:36 AM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

That poem was a little dark. I suppose that makes you "Dark Beast." You know, Age of Apocalypse Beast? I think I need a snare drum for a rim shot.

But I do certainly understand your sentiment. Bobby may not have been one of the best but he was one of the first.

12:24 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Wait, what happened to Bobby?

5:00 PM  
Blogger Son Goku said...

he lost his powers with a whole bunch of other mutants

10:48 PM  
Blogger Jason aka Dark Magician 25 said...

Um what happened to Iceman? Did he die? How did it happen?

7:37 PM  
Blogger Shaak Ti said...

May I have your email so I can add you to heroes unplugged? You are definetly a heroe and I am making a site with a bunch of heroes that unite to write! So drop by www.heroesunited.blogspot.com and post your e-mail! I'll be sure to delete the comment with the e-mail so no one e-mails you that dont want to. Thank you!

-Ti

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home