Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Legends

There is a new evil amongst us, and it goes by the name "X-Men Legends II: Rise Of Apocalypse".

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

A fantastic game I assure you, but it does seem to bring out some very worrying aspects in my fellow X-Men. It simply amazes me how truly petty some people can become about "their" characters. This leaves some people, such as myself, few opportunities for character selection. Since "my" character was delegated to a non-playable role it was decided that I could play one of The Brotherhood instead. Hrmpf, well at least Bobby had fun telling everyone how invaluable he is!
~ For those of you who haven't worked it out yet, through the comments attached to the last post and the statement above this line, Bobby has been de-powered not killed. ~

In another media realm... I watched with great interest the newly available X3 announcement teaser. I will hold off my final judgement on the costuming turning Mr Grammer into yours truly, until I see it in action on the big screen in May, but at the present time I am neither horrified nor thrilled.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Well it seems to have become quiet in the TV room. I may just duck in there for a chance at one of the other characters while no-one is looking.

Until next time,
Henry

16 Comments:

Blogger Vegeta said...

3 words "legacy of Goku." I was a villian in that game and not playble later. Oh well Atleast I'm playable in all the boudakai Games the last one is the most fun I get to smash kakarot into mountains , ansd buildings. Congrads on the movie. ( though the othe movie I was supposed to be in is in development limbo.

8:13 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

I was also disappointed at not being able to play the Beast character. I was also a bit non-plused with the Xavier character that can be unlocked and played. You'd think as the most powerful telepath on the planet he'd have a little easier time with some of these things.

I was not too excited when I first head the Kelsey Grammer was going to play you in the movie. I just didn't see it. But I have to admit he looked pretty good in the preview. Sort of an older, wiser kind of Beast, and yet still physically imposing. The preview held a lot of promise.

8:04 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

That preview did look cool. Too bad the Beast and Sideshow Bob don' share hairstyles, though.

10:01 PM  
Blogger Deadpool said...

Sue Marvel thats what I did. Also Mr.Grammar looks a lot like you. At leas you get to appear in a movie, while mine is stuck in limbo :(.

6:36 PM  
Blogger * Northstar * said...

Beast! So good to see you too! Wow, I didn't know so many people I knew had blogs already. I just started mine... I have to... for therapy. I HATE IT. Therapy that is... c'est tres bete. Alors, I hope all is going good with you. Talk to you later

*Northstar*

3:53 AM  
Blogger Madelyne Pryor said...

At least they have the decency to include you in the movie.

*sniff*

9:20 PM  
Blogger Deadpool said...

Tagged you

7:35 PM  
Blogger Assistant Director Whitaker said...

Mutants... Can't please everyone I suppose.

11:21 PM  
Blogger Ester said...

Hi Hank, I was just blog surfing and found you! Wow, I really like this one.
It’s such a pleasure to read your post …. Interesting! I was over at another site

looking at Search People

and they didn't go into as much detail as you, but nonetheless interesting.

6:25 AM  
Blogger Vegeta said...

spam !

8:16 PM  
Blogger Irmgart said...

I am saddened that you have not updated your blog in so long! your admiring public would like to know more!

8:36 AM  
Blogger Wolverine said...

wow It's been a long time since ya posted bub.

5:44 AM  
Blogger eddtheo06881231 said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

7:37 AM  
Blogger J'onn J'onzz, Martian Manhunter said...

I think Mr. McCoy has forgotten about his blog.

2:49 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Beast, I am participating in the Summer of Compliments and I wanted to send you one.

I really appreciate that you made that little avatar guy for me and blogrolled me. I also enjoyed your blog, come back and write an enrty or two when you get the chance.

9:22 AM  
Blogger adam brown said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

6:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home